Did you know...?
You know you're a Maltese person if you have hundreds of pictures of your Maltese
on your desk at work, in your wallet, etc., but none of your family or yourself.
Anna's Health Guarantee
- One (1) year guarantee on any condition that caused your puppy purchased from Anna's Heavenly
Maltese to expire, and said expiration is confirmed to have been caused by a defect in the prenatal stage.
Buyer must have an autopsy performed, at Buyer's expense, and
a Veterinarian Certificate stating that the cause of death was caused by defects in the prenatal stage.
Out-of-state buyers must send the Vet's report by Registered Mail. Seller's veterinarian will confirm
the autopsy reports.
- Replacement guarantee will be terminated if the cause of death was determined to be abuse, ingesting
a toxic substance, or choking on a foreign object, or any condition not confirmed by veterinarian autopsy
and analysis that did not stem from a defect in the prenatal stage of the puppy. Any replacement puppy will
be shipped at the Buyer's expense. Shipping dates and times will be determined by both parties.
- Breeder does not guarantee a purchased puppy's safe arrival if puppy is shipped out of state (the responsibility is through the
shipper). Breeder will not ship via airlines (unless the buyer is outside the continental United States), and
responsibility for safe arrival is not guaranteed by breeder for any shipping method other than Breeder's personal
delivery of the puppy to the Buyer.
- On rare instances, a puppy may expire before pick up or shipping date. Breeder reserves the right to
chose another puppy of equal value from subsequent litters with no time restriction for replacement.
- Deposits are not accepted for a specific gender until after puppies are born. Therefore, if a deposit
is placed for holding a puppy for purchase, the deposit is not refundable if the Buyer changes his mind about the purchase.
- Puppies or adults may be returned to the Breeder at Buyer's expense if the Buyer cannot keep the pet for any reason. Breeder
will resell the pet and refund the purchase price to the Buyer.
- Puppies purchased as pets only (not for breeding or show) are sold with limited AKC registration and a
Guarantee/Bill of Sale -- Pet or Companion Contract. Puppies
are not discounted in price because of limited registration.
- Breeder may request breeding rights on a specific puppy from the Buyer at the time of purchase, in writing.
If puppy is purchased for breeding or show, Breeder will require Buyer
to sign a Show Prospect Contract with Breeder,
and puppies purchased for this purpose will be sold at a higher price than puppies sold for pets.
A Breeding Contract
or a Stud Contract
for continuation of the bloodline may also be required, to be determined by Buyer and Seller.
- Breeder only guarantees puppies born in her own home from her dogs and her personally picked stud dogs. Outside breeders'
puppies are guaranteed by their owners, and Breeder assumes no responsibility for puppies sired or bred from any outside